Thursday, July 30, 2009

My life and the people in it

Here is a deep one.....

I have been thinking about life in general lately and the people in my life and i am finding it increasingly difficult to model myself on someone. Everyone should have a role model of some form to base their life upon and mine has been my brothers. Some may say this is a bad choice as he is my brother and a different person but his life is pretty good. A few weeks back I was told the statement "You need to be your own person" and I pondered it. This quote changed my thinking from how can I be like my big bro to what am I supposed to be. This has happened to others and the results of these thinkings can be widely varied. I think i just need to continue being me and thinking about what makes me me.

1 comment:

  1. was that me that said you need to be your own person?

    it was! its was me!

    if so, i am so proud of myself :)


    this blog is great

    ReplyDelete