Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sorry

Sorry that I HAven't Blogged in a while. I kinda gave up on it but now i am going to try to blog more.
So todays topic is sleep. People have divided themselves into people who are morning people and those who are night people. I myself am a morning person. I struggle to stay up past 1 or 2 but i can easily wake up at any hour of the morning and be as bright as ever. One downside to morning people is that they cannot sleep in, ever. I have been asked to sleep in by my parents but i always wake up at about 7.30 and become unable to sleep past then. So if there are readers, tell me in the comments if you are a morning person or a night person.

Also, if you want an idea of how to become the opposite kind of person, here is an article I found.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0846/is_4_24/ai_n6357615/

Hope to write more and hope people read more.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for re-posting:)
    i am in no way whatsoever a morning person, but i'd have thought you'd have figured that one out from camp (ie: me getting to breakfast and slamming plate on table etc...)
    keep blogging please

    ReplyDelete